CLICK HERE to GUARD SOULS
Dear Parents and Spouses,
We are parents. Our six children range in age from 17 to 10. Whatever else we do in life, our ultimate measure of success is whether or not they make it to heaven. Nothing is more important.
There's no greater assault today on a soul's eternal destiny than anonymous access to pornography. [REFERENCE: ALL STATS]
- 95% of all teens are on-line.
- 78% own a smartphone.
- 93% of boys and 63% of girls view porn before age 18.
- Age 11: The average age one views porn.
- Ages 12-17: Largest consumer group of porn.
- 68% of divorce cases involved one party meeting a new lover over the Internet.
- Those who have ever committed adultery are 218% more likely to look at porn.
Being convicted isn't enough. We've got to do something, and there's something we can do.
If you find another service, great. Please let us know. Otherwise, we've been researching various services for years. Our experience with Covenant Eyes filtering and reporting software (on computers and devices) has been second to none.
Yes, there is a price, but a price we can't afford NOT to pay knowing our children are safe from seductive, addictive and destructive content. Join our family in protecting our families.
Check it out. CLICK HERE.
We can be difference makers. Get on board. Spread the word.
Parents and Families United in Jesus Christ,
Greg and Stephanie Schlueter
Image Trinity [MassImpact.US]